- NEW TASTES: Continue your baby’s love of fruits & veggies! Gerber 2nd Foods will expose them to a variety of tastes & ingredient combinations to help them accept new flavors. Non-GMO Project verified.
- REAL FRUIT & VEGGIE: 2nd Foods are made with real fruits & veggies that meet our high standards. Just the right texture for your little one with no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
- PUREED GOODNESS: Introduce your little one to the goodness of fruits, veggies & other wholesome ingredients. Our baby food is lovingly made & quality tested before it’s good enough to be called Gerber
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: Our foods start with whole ingredients like real fruits, veggies & grains to help nourish baby right from the start, from infant formula to baby food to snacks and toddler food
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We’re a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs
We are pleased to offer FREE Standard Shipping for our New Providence Clients for any order placed on Baby Couture over $30.00. Please see below for shipping options and delivery timeframes:
- Standard Mailboat Shipping: Some Boats require payment before accepting freight. Freight will depend on size of the box and must be paid before placement on the vessel. Orders must be paid in full 24 hours before the vessel takes freight.
- Same Day Delivery: Free for orders $30 and over. $3.00 for orders under $30.00.
- Orders must be placed by 4:30pm to receive your order same day.
PACKAGING & DELIVERY
Mailboat transit times vary from island to Island. We are unable to ship to Post Office boxes addresses at this time.
Please allow 1 business days for your order to be processed. This will ensure your purchases are packaged with care and arrives safely and securely.
Orders placed after 4PM ET on Saturday will begin processing on Monday. Holiday orders will be processed the next business day.