BEST OF THE WEEK
- Pretend scooter musical ride-on toy with realistic design, turn-key clicker, and motion-activated learning songs, sounds and phrases
- 3 Smart Stages learning levels teach letters, numbers, shapes, colors, and opposites
- Press the 3 shape buttons, “honk” the horn, or scoot along to activate 50+ songs, sounds and phrases
- Stable, wide-wheel design makes it easy for little ones to balance, and get on & off
- Helps drive gross and fine motor skill development for toddlers ages 12 months to 3 years (Max. weight 55 lb/25 kg)
- Designed to grow with your little one for three stages of fun, Skip Hop’s cute and colorful Ride-On Toy offers an entertaining way to encourage motor skills development, balance and coordination at playtime
- Stage one, designed for early walkers, motivates little ones to push and pull in wagon mode—a great spot for favorite toys, too. At stage two, the wagon’s storage tub converts to a seat for ride-on mode
- Ready for stage three? Just remove the seat, pull up the adjustable handle for your toddler, hop on scooter and take it for a spin! They’ll love pressing the button at the front for headlight, melodies, a beep sound and more sound as they whizz along
- Adjustable handle for a comfortable height when standing
- Ages 1-3yr (up to 44 lbs/20 kg); Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included); Size (inches): 22.75l x 13.5w x 20.5h; (cm): 57.7l x 34w x 52h
- Learn, walk and ride with the interactive Sit, Stand and Ride Baby Walker by VTech; this 3-in-1 toy grows with your child and easily transforms from an activity panel to a walker or a ride-on to keep them engaged at every stage
- The activity panel puts your little one in the driver's seat with a steering wheel, gear shifter and light-up buttons that teach letters, sounds and phrases; 60+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Adjustable mirror, roller bar and sliding car encourage manipulative play; buttons introduce vehicles, letters and sounds
- Transform it to the walker or ride-on modes, the motion sensor activates fun music and sounds encouraging imaginative play; speed control lets parents control how fast the walker moves
- Requires 2 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use); intended for ages 12 months to 3 years;
- Interactive pretend tablet computer toy with multi-color lights, music, sounds and phrases
- Switch up the learning play as baby grows with 3 Smart Stages levels
- 28 "app" buttons activate lights, music and learning phrases
- 100+ songs, sounds and phrase teach letters of the alphabet, colors, first words and more
- For infants and toddlers ages 12-36 months
Now your child can play with his or her favorite characters, with the new Junior activity table sets meant for toddlers by Jakks Pacific. The set comes with 1 table & 1 Chair. Bright colorful graphics & large table surface for drawing, eating & playing. Vinyl surface is washable. Made of sturdy metal tubular construction. Adult assembly required, tool included. Chair includes a safety locking mechanism. Chair has a recommended weight limit of 70 lbs. 20" x 20" table with 1 padded chair. Recommended for ages 3 plus.
- Pretend voicemail, music and phone buttons light up and a holographic image of a puppy and Kitty stimulate imaginations.
- Small-sized pretend phone is perfect for little hands.
- Large number and color buttons engage toddlers as they dial and learn.
- Includes two sing-along songs and eight melodies.
- Baby phone is designed for 6 month to 3 year olds and is not moisture proof; includes 2 AAA batteries and an automatic shut-off feature
POPULAR IN CATEGORY
SING UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable.